Tuesday, January 30, 2007

PB & J

SO, Ya know how you're fixing the kid a PB & J (that would be peanut butter and jelly, for those of you not in the know!) and it looks soooooo yummy and you realllly want one, BUT 1...you can't eat thier bread and 2....gluten free bread just doens't taste the same unless toasted and 3.. who wants a toasted PB&J????

SO I am thinking I will jsut suffer through with my GF bread and PB&J... but THEN I think pancakes..... hmmmmmm. ..... I do have some leftover from yesterday ...... pancakes with PB&J rolled up and eaten. Now that could work.

So that is what I do.

It is YUMMMMY, hits the spot just right and now I have a new favorite. I can eat PB&J and not gum my bread to death. (plus pancakes are soft enough I can actually chew them with these stupid braces)

SO .... next time I make pancakes I am going to make a TON of them and store them in the fridge/freezer. I usually make a few extra anyway, and it is sooo easy to whip them up I have no excuse now.

Just wanted to share. I know SOMEONE out there will be excited about this discovery of mine!!

2 comments:

Dave Morris said...

So I know it's a stretch, but would DH be initials for a nick-name for hubby? I'm sure it stands for Dandy Husband, right?

Jen said...

Well Dave it all depends on my mood and how well he has behaved lately....haha

could be Dandy Husband, or Dear husband or Darling husband. Or it could be Dick Head...of course that rarely happens around here!!