Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sausages.....yuuuuummy!!!

I found these sausages last week at Sentry and NEEDED to share them with anyone who is even remotely interested. They are AWESOME and GLUTEN FREE!!!! I haven't tried all the flavors and there is one flavor that I will have to avoid, the mango something or other has gluten in it, but the rest are alllll good for me to try.








I made the Sweet Italian ones with spaghetti (Tinkyada Pasta) last week.....there was a little spaghetti left over, but all the sausage was picked out and devoured (and it wasn't by me!!).


We had the Apple and Maple sausages with pancakes for Sean's birthday and those were pretty yummy too. I am trying a few more flavors this week and ordering some more from online.








BTW.....for anyone interested I use Pamela's Ultimate baking and Pancake mix for pancakes. They are awesome and reheat better than the Bisquick pancakes I used to make before going gluten free. I just use the recipe on the back of the pkg. Even my sister, who is not gluten free, now makes these for her family.



ok...off to cook now......will be posting my ravioli recipe this week I do believe.....

No comments: