Friday, February 9, 2007

Banana Pudding

Been craving this for the longest time, but it has not been easy to find GF vanilla wafers. BUT I did discover K-Toos, which are gluten free and are like an Oreo and they also come in vanilla. SO, I am trying that.

2 pkgs, Vanilla K-Toos, crushed/crumbled, etc
5-6 banana's sliced
2 small boxes of instant vanilla pudding
3 cups milk
1 pkg cream cheese

1 ctr Cool Whip

Beat the cream cheese until smooth, add pudding mixes and milk, beat until starting to thicken.

Layer cookies, pudding, banana's, cookie, pudding, banana's, then top with Cool Whip and leftover cookies, refridgerate and eat.

I don't like mine terribly sweet, so I did not use condensed sweetened milk like most recipes call for. IF you prefer it sweeter, then just add some to the pudding mix before layering.

I will let you know how it is...... UPDATE: IT was fabulous!!! Yummmmmmyyyyy!!!! Will definetly be making this a lot!!!

No comments: