Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Beanless" white Chicken Chili

SO.....I've got several boys who will not eat beans, in any thing. And I really wanted to make a big pot of soup with beans.....and somehow or other I got the great idea to puree the beans.....then they won't know they are in the soup!!!

I'm a genius!

And modest too!!! HA!



1 rotisserie chicken, deboned, skinned and cut into small pcs
3 cans white beans, pureed with chicken broth if needed
3 cans water
3-4 tbsp Better than Bouillon Chicken flavor
3-4 cans diced green chili's

about 1 cup chopped white onion, 3-4 cloves garlic, sauteed in olive oil until soft and transparent.

1 Tbsp ground cumin
1-2 tsp cayenne pepper

Mix all that up in a crockpot and set on low for several hours until heated through. Serve with shredded Monterrey Jack cheese, and/or sour cream.

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Mikki Black said...

Tag! You're it!

Check it out at my blog...
http://hereswhatletsdo.blogspot.com/2008/11/tag-im-it.html

Happy November!
- Mikki

PS. This recipe looks soup-er yummy. :)

Mikki Black said...

Oh, I don't know what #6 means... I just went to the site of the guy who tagged me and did a copy/paste thingy. :)

I wrote my post (that's the "entry" part), then came up with 6 people and put the same comment on them that I put on you. Although, the entry into a realm with no dirty socks sounds pretty awesome.

Hope your cold goes away fast!

Unknown said...

How many servings does this recipe make? I'm going to make it for a work event and need to fill a crockpot!