Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brownies and more cheesecake

so I made brownies the other day without oil.

I used a Namaste mix, added 1/2 cup low fat sour cream, 1 cup water and 4 eggs.














Baked it in mini muffin tins, made about 36 of those, then I had about a cup or so of mix left, and so I poured it into a greased spring form pan, then layered it with cheesecake mix (one brick of cream cheese, softened, 1 egg, 1/3 cup sugar and a splash vanilla, beat it 'till smooth)

Pour the cheesecake mix on top of brownie mix, use knife to swirl a little bit and bake in 350 oven until set.....of course I didn't use a timer, so I am thinking it was about 20-30 minutes, but watch it, just in case I am way off.

I grated some more fresh chocolate on top and served it with some whipped cream. WAY yummy.........

No comments: