Thursday, November 6, 2008

PBBOCC

Peanut

Butter

Banana

Oatmeal

Chocolate
Chip


Got a little carried away experimenting. Had some banana's that needed to be used, so I decided to try them in a Namaste Blondie mix. And then I added peanut butter chips and chocolate chips and at the very end I added oats.

1 Namaste Blondi mix
3 eggs
3 small ripe banana's

handful of chocolate chips
handful of peanut butter chips

mix first 3 ingredients together, then stir in chips. At this point I spooned most of the mix into mini muffin tins, sprayed with canola oil. There was about 1 1/2 cups mix left so then I added 2/3 cup Bob's Red Mill rolled oats and more chips, I spooned that onto a cookie sheet.

Bake in 325 preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes for the muffins and 10-15 minutes for the cookies.

the muffins are very dense (since I didn't add oil), but tasty.....a little on the sweet side for me, the blondies are sweet anyway, and then add the natural sweetness of the ripe banana's.

Haven't tried the cookies yet, but I imagine they will be tasty too!
I think next time I will add a little oil (1/4 cup maybe) and one less egg.
***FYI**** the boys (from age 4 to 40) loved 'em.......

No comments: