Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tag, I'm it!!!!

Ok, so Mikki tagged me like forever and ever ago and I have been beeeesy.....and forgot and then remembered and yadda yadda and so here we are.......

The Tag Rules be....
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (I don't know what this means??)

My six random things....
1. My nickname has been Fred since forever. I really do answer to it.
2. I think rocks are really cool.....always have......
3. When I was in high school I thought I had fat knees.....(don't ask, I was a teenage girl)
4. I hate HATE worms and snakes and anything slimy.
5. I do NOT like celery. ever. I have never cooked anything with celery and I doubt I ever will. I really do not like any part of it, smells bad, tastes bad, texture's bad....all bad.
6. I love to read. I love to re-read and re-re-read my favorites. I can have 3 or 4 books going at the same time.

The six people I have tagged are...
Paula.....
Chris.....
Diana.....
Janice.....
and the other 2 readers of my blog that I am not related to besides Mikki and Janice, I know technically we are not related Diana, but seriously.......you guys are honorary members and you know it!! HA!

No comments: