Saturday, July 28, 2007

Monkey Bread

So today is Grant's birthday, and I made Monkey Bread for them, out of canned biscuits, which I can not eat. SO, I thought I'd experiment to see what yummy breakfast treat I could come up with for me!

I had some of Grandma Ferndon's frozen donut holes, they were dry and not so yummy when I had them last, so i decided they were perfect to play with.

I drizzled butter over them first, then I sprinkled a mizture of white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon on top. I threw it in the microwave for about 2 minutes, drizzled some of my cream cheese glaze (same as cream cheese frosting, only thinner) and oh, boy, YUM!!! and easy too!!!

So that is how to make dry donut holes better than palatable. Not exactly health food, but hey! it's a birthday!

No comments: