Wednesday, July 4, 2007

homemade salsa

YUM!!!!

so you know how I planted that garden...welllllll, I have jalapeno's and tomatoes coming out of my ears!!! YEAH!!!

The tomatoes aren't quite ripe yet, some of the grape ones are, but we have been eating those as fast as they ripen as we pick them...anywhoooooo, so I bought some home grown tomatoes and used my jalapeno's and a red onion and bit of lime juice and made some fabulous salsa. It's all gone, already.....too bad for yoU!!!!!

Anywhoooo, Paula, add some of this to the corn and black bean salsa and you are going to pass out, it is soooooo good.!!!!

of course the sangria could have affected my taste buds, but everyone else ate it too, and not everyone else is drinking sangria....so anywhooooo...off to eat ribs......later....

p.s. I have a jalapeno story, but I will post it tomorrow........Charles ate one...that's all I'm sayin' for now!!!

No comments: