Monday, July 20, 2009

Fruity Freds

Fruity Freds came about because my family likes to name things after themselves and each other....and last summer I became friendly with a little refreshment I concocted made of Black Cherry Fresca and Bacardi Green Apple Rum.

WELLL!!!!! Both are apparently hard to find in St. Louis......

SO! We made them with black cherry rum and plain old Fresca, and they were good....

so THEN, we started experimenting with other rum flavors and cometofindout......Fruity Freds are good with just about any combo of Fresca and fruit flavored rum we've tried so far.


So, to make a Fruity Fred you mix a can of Fresca in a cup of ice with any fruit flavored rum. You can run it through the blender if you want, but this is not necessary.

Oh, and I am Fred. Been Fred since before I could walk in my mom's side of the fam......don't ask, you'd have to know the family to understand.

No comments: