Sunday, March 25, 2007

Warm weather...

Oh my heavens!!! That gas grill I bought Sean for Christmas last year is my most favorite warm weather thing. I LOVE it!!! We had burgers last night, and oh boy, were they yummmy! One of the neighbor boys was over and had a burger with us and told his mom that I make the best burgers... So there!! HA!

Anyway...today was almost 80. ALMOST 80.....got the Christmas lights down, the gas grill cleaned (that took for freakin EVER!) and then I got out the salmon.

I could just shiver from the thought.


Salmon

Lawry's season salt

fresh veggies

gas grill
(well, and some chicken for the hooligans)

that's it.


The best dinner EVER!!!!


Oh yummmmmy
And Paula, I do believe this qualifies as low cal, low fat and goooooood for you.
Oh and YUMMY!

1 comment:

Paula said...

One of my favorite meals. Salmon and veggies....YUMMY!!!