Saturday, March 17, 2007

Roasted Potato Salad

red potatoes
hard boiled eggs, sliced
crumbled, fried bacon pcs.
sliced green onion
mayo

Cleaned, and cut potatoes into bite sized pieces, toss with a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in oven until tender. (the time and temp I didn't put down because I usually have something else in the oven, like today I was pre baking ribs at 250 all day, so I put the potatoes in for about 2 hours)

Anyway.... toss everything together in a large bowl and enjoy, I'm sorry I don't have measurements, but it is just one of those things I throw together with however much I have or however much I need.

Sean prefers this warm, but it is good cold also, so whatever you prefer. If you do want it cold, I would suggest cooling the potatoes before mxing it with everything else, or the mayo will soak in as it cools and you will need to add more before serving.

2 comments:

Paula said...

OMG!! I haven't had this in so long...now I've just got to figure out how to make it healthy!!

Jen said...

yeah, good luck with making this healthy....somethings are just not to be dear!!!!